Renew Your Membership NowPlease use our New online membership portal for convenience and speed. Your support of the Georgia olive industry will result in more research opportunities for olive production in the southeast, greater marketing opportunities, and a larger united voice in national and international olive industries. Renew Now >
Georgia Olive Growers in the News
“As of Feb. 9, 2014, the third generation farmers continue to be the largest producer of olive oil in the Southeast.” View the article here.
- Food Chains: Extra Virgin Suicide, The Adulteration of Italian Olive Oil
- District Of Columbia Court Allows Extra Virgin Olive Oil Fraud Claims To Proceed To Trial
- The Best Olive Oils Made in the U.S.
- Georgia Olive Farms Oil, A Must-Have in Sean Brock’s Pantry
- Top U.S. Olive Oils You Should Know About
- August 30, 20142014 GOGA Annual Meeting and Conference - DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED
View the Calendar >